- Surrounding tourism
- Lake Okutadami pleasure boatUonuma City tour of the deep green and autumn leaves season on Lake Okutadami in Uonuma City and enjoy an elegant time. The Silver line tunnel (about 20km tunnel) is also a must-see.
Nearest IC: 40 minutes from Koide IC
Business period: late May to late October
Inquires:TEL 025 - 795 - 2750
- UntoanA temple that became popular with the Taiga Drama Tenchi-jin (broadcast from January 4, 2009 to November 22, 2009), a facility that was used as a place of education when Kagekatsu Kanetsugu were young.
Nearest IC: 10 minutes from Shiozawa Ishiuchi IC
Business period:All Year
- Experience Workshop DaigentaThere are abundant menus such as soba making experience and miso making experience. For making memories of Echigo-Yuzawa, Experience Workshop Daigenta is recommended.
Nearest IC: 15 minutes from Yuzawa IC
Business period:All Year(Every Wednesday Closed)
Inquires:TEL 025 - 787 - 1122
- Fruits Land IkedaBeginning with harvesting cherries in the middle season of June, you can enjoy a wide variety of fruit hunts of 10 items, from summer fruit to apple hunting in the lower season of November.
Nearest IC: Numata IC (Each plantation is dotted.)
Sales: Mid June to late November
- Tokamachi Town BijinbayashiBeech trees that are about 80 years old are overgrown and the beech stands are beautiful, so they are called “Forest of Beauties”. You can enjoy bathing in the forest.
Nearest IC: 50 minutes from Muikamachi IC
- Kiyotsu GorgeThe autumn leaves of Kiyotsu Gorge are superb. The Kiyotsukyo Valley Tunnel Kiyotsu Gorge's formation and the four seasons are introduced in the Kiyotsukyo Valley Tunnel with panels and videos.
Nearest IC: 10 minutes from Shiozawa IC
Business: Closed for mid-January to mid-March due to snowfall
Inquires:TEL 025 - 763 - 4800 '
- Yuzawa RopewayRopeway connecting seven minutes to Alp no Sato is 1,300 meters in length and it is the world' s largest 166 seats, please enjoy the large panorama of Yuzawa spreading under the eyes.
Nearest IC: 5 minutes from Yuzawa IC
Sales: Mid April to late November
Inquires:TEL 025 - 784 - 3326
- Tanigawadake RopewayFrom Doaiguchi, until the Tenjindaira at an altitude of 1319m, it is a ropeway that connects the 2.4km. You can enjoy the magnificent scenery of ever-changing at high speed in a wide window over.
Nearest IC: 20 minutes from Minakami IC
- Tsunan Himawari HirobaDuring the Himawari Hiroba (sunflower square) in Tsunan Town, bloom 50 million bottles of sunflower, will spread to the entire field of view. Summer vacation is recommended Sunflower field in Tsunan
Nearest IC: 30 minutes from Shiozawa IC
Sales: Mid July - Mid August
- TAKUMINOSATOYou can stroll through the idyllic countryside while enjoying hands-on learning with 24 “Takumi no Ie” where you can experience bamboo crafts and soba making.
Nearest IC: 15 minutes from Tsukiyono IC
- Tsukiyono Vidro ParkExperiences that you can enjoy from adults to small children ranging from full-blown glasses to stained glasses, music boxes and other small items.
Nearest IC: 10 minutes from Tsukiyono IC
Sales: All year (Weekly holidays are different so please inquire)
|Hakkaisan Ropeway||You can enjoy a beautiful 360 ° panorama from the summit observatory to the mountains of Joshinetsu and on the clear day from the Sea of Japan and Sadogashima Island.|
Nearest IC: 20 minutes from Muikamachi IC
Business period: mid-April to mid-November
Inquires:TEL 025 - 775 - 3311
|Minakami no Mori||There is also a mysterious and fun Trick Art Museum and trekking experience in Minakami no Mori. Recommended for families.|
Nearest IC: 5 minutes from Minakami IC
Inquires:TEL 0278 - 72 - 8181
|Tanbara Lavender Park||Lavender picking in the garden will be held in the best summer time. After enjoying the fragrance of lavender fully please eat delicious lavender soft cream happily.|
Nearest IC: 30 minutes from Numata IC
Sales: late June to late September
Inquires:TEL 0278 - 23 - 9311
A sightseeing spot that can be walked
- "Ponshukan" at Echigo-Yuzawa Station premises, 3 cups at 500 yen tasting!
- Let's touch the lives of the snow country and Yasunari Kawabata at "Snow Country Museum"!
- Nostalgic shooting! Get a prize!
- There are footbaths dotted in within Yuzawa Town!